Sunday, August 16, 2009

Blood

I had a little blood when i wiped after i peed, i hope this means my period is on its way! omg i CANT be prego! its just a good idea in many way!

wish my luck!

so far today i have eating a half a waffle with PB on it and a chickin patty sandwich, no my goal is to not eat anything else, drink water and coffee only from now till supper time, only eat supper and not eat again before bed

this is hard for me i have eating like a pig, i am a pig, so i am going to try to start to eat alot less junk and just food over all, i want to be under 160 in a year, thats only 20-30 lbs i should be able to do it!!! god damn it i should be able to hit my goal of 130 in that time
damn it i am such a lazy fat ass


well back to the real world now, kids are going to have a play day today with there buddy and i have going to have a few people over too really i just wish that S could come over with Z and A and M would take off, i love S he is a lost soul like i am, everything we touch turns to shit, but together we make a grate team

No comments:

Post a Comment